Desert Daze is accessible to all guests with disabilities, and is dedicated to continuing to provide an awesome experience for all music lovers. If you need accessibility assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue, parking lots, campgrounds, the vendor village, and all of the stages. The main festival area is mostly grass, sand, and hardened dirt pathways. Most, if not all of the roads and walkways are even. There are slight inclines and declines throughout the venue, but the ground itself is well maintained and flat. Our ADA team can provide assistance if needed. To request assistance, please visit the Access Center, or just grab a festival staff member closest to you to call our ADA team.
- Access Center: All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center. This location is also the place to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as store medical equipment, get a drink of water, or just get some relief from the sun.
- ATM’s and concessions are accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- Parking: ADA parking will be available for patrons with a handicap placard and the applicable proof that that placard belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask parking staff upon entering the festival how to access these spaces. They are located near the entrance of the main parking lot and are closest to the entrance of the festival.
- Restrooms/Showers are available near every campsite. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- First Aid: We have one main First Aid location in the main grounds, one First Aid location in the campgrounds, and roaming EMT first aid on golf carts. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations. There will also be on-site ambulances if needed. There will be signage posted, and festival guides provided with a map showing the locations of First Aid and other amenities.
- Service Animals: No pets are allowed within the festival. Service animals must be registered at the Access Center immediately upon entry to the site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for protocol regarding service animals.
In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about policies or our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once on site, if you have additional questions, feel free to stop by the Access Center to talk with the Desert Daze ADA Compliance and First Aid teams.