Campgrounds are conveniently located near the camper parking lot, with access to showers and restrooms. Camping is sold per individual. Campsites are first come first served, and will be filled in order of arrival; early arrival is recommended. The camping village with food, bars, and coffee, and the Mystic Bazaar will be open starting on Thursday.
- Everyone who is camping must have a Weekend Festival Pass AND a Camping Pass. Camping Passes and Festival Passes are sold separately.
Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun arrivals are OK at the following times:
Thursday Check-IN… 2pm-8pm
Friday Check-IN… 9am-midnight
Saturday Check-IN… 9am-7pm
Sunday Check-IN… 9am-2pm
Monday Check-OUT… by 10am
UPDATE: Camping Village and Mystic Bazaar will be centralized in the campgrounds this year so campers can enjoy with shorter distances to travel!
UPDATE: We’re supplying upgraded shower facilities this year!
Stay tuned for more updates. Mystic Bazaar programming will be announced in August (late night film screenings, workshops, talks, yoga, tarot, and more!).
PLEASE BE MINDFUL
We are very lucky to host Desert Daze at an extremely special location in Joshua Tree. The landscape of the campgrounds and adjacent properties are filled with prehistoric plants and native animals. Please be mindful of your surroundings and leave no trace. Do not go beyond the campground. That is not our space.
CAR CAMPING ADD-ON
Split the cost of the Car Camping Add-On between friends! You only need 1 Car Camping Add-On per Car. Everyone else camping in/around the car ONLY needs a CAMPING PASS. Every camper must have a Weekend Festival Pass for entry into the festival, AND Camping Pass for entry into the campgrounds – this applies to both drivers & passengers.
A Car Camping Add-On enables you to park one vehicle at your campsite (Thursday – Sunday). Friday, Sat, and Sun arrival OK. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CAMPING OR FESTIVAL PASS.
There are a limited amount of campsites with room for one car in addition to several tents. Showers & restrooms are located nearby, and some sites have picnic tables. These sites are first come first served and will be loaded in order of arrival.
- Everyone camping in a car campsite must have a Weekend Festival pass AND a Camping Pass.
- Every vehicle that enters the campgrounds must have a Car Camping Add-On. Only 1 Car Camping Add-On is required per vehicle. Everyone else camping in/around the car ONLY needs a CAMPING PASS.
- All other vehicles without a Car Camping Add-On will need to park in the adjacent lot for campers.
RV CAMPING ADD-ON
Split the cost of the RV Camping Add-On between friends! You only need 1 RV Camping Add-On per RV. Everyone else camping in/around the RV ONLY needs a CAMPING PASS. Every camper must have a Weekend Festival Pass for entry into the festival, AND Camping Pass for entry into the campgrounds – this applies to both drivers & passengers.
An RV Camping Add-On enables you to park one RV at your campsite (Thursday – Sunday). Friday, Sat, and Sun arrival OK. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CAMPING OR FESTIVAL PASS.
RV camping is conveniently located between camping parking and tent/car camping, and there are showers and restroom facilities nearby. No hookups. Space is very limited. We recommend moving quickly if you wish to bring your recreational vehicle.
- Everyone camping in an RV must have a Camping Pass and a Weekend Festival Pass. Anyone with a Single Day Festival Pass will not be permitted into Camping or RV Camping.
- Every RV that enters the campgrounds must have an RV Camping Add-On. Only 1 RV Camping Add-On is required per vehicle.
- No RVs will be allowed to park in the adjacent lot for campers.
- All RV Add-Ons are for all 4 nights. Friday, Sat, and Sun arrival OK.
- No dumping gray water.
MASSAGE, SHOWERS, YOGA, CRYSTAL BOWL SOUND BATHS
- Massage: will be available in the Mystic Bazaar all weekend long for a fee.
- Showers: shower units will be brought in this year (with hot water) and available for a fee.
- Yoga: Each morning in the Mystic Bazaar different instructors will lead yoga for those who need a good stretch after a long day and night of festivaling.
- Crystal bowl sound baths: Crystal bowl sound baths will be scheduled throughout the weekend inside the Mystic Bazaar. In between bands you can recalibrate your cellular makeup by being blasted with sonic vibrations.
Please read full list of camping rules below and other FAQs before making your purchase.
- All camping attendees MUST be 18 years of age or older & have a valid I.D. or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Sorry, NO exceptions.
- Each camping attendee must have their OWN Weekend Festival Pass. Please note that Camping Passes DO NOT come with a Festival Pass; Festival Passes must be purchased separately.
- Campgrounds are open Thursday at 12pm and close on Monday at 10am. Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers. Noise curfew is at 2am. Fri, Sat, Sun arrival OK!
- NO INS AND OUTS FOR CAMPING VEHICLES
Camping Check Out is Monday morning, but if you need to leave early for whatever reason, please go to the Camping Info Desk in the Camping Village and ask for Camping Staff to supervise your exit. This is for the safety of all campers and staff.
- Please be advised all car/tent only camping lots will be on lock down between the hours of 10pm and 6am nightly.
- All camping attendees are subject to search upon entry. Surrendered items are considered forfeited upon entry. There is NO return of any item.
- NO GLASS containers, weapons, knives (including steak/cooking knives), drug paraphernalia, or drugs allowed.
- No animals are allowed in the campgrounds.
- No open flames, tiki torches / fireworks / any types of explosives / ammunition.
- No tanks of compressed air, helium, nitrous (propane canisters OK under a gallon)
- No liquid fuels
- No BBQ’s
- No party balloons
- No slip n slides
- NO METAL TENT STAKES
- No drones/remote control aircraft, toys & cars, or hoverboards.
- No ATVs or dirt bikes
- No personal generators
- No large sound systems in the campgrounds
- Early arrival and carpooling are highly recommended.
- All general car & tent campers can visit each other’s camp sites.
- There will be on-site security at all times. First aid stations will be open 24/7.
- Venue/promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost or stolen. It is recommended you don’t bring valuable items or if you do, please lock them in your car for safety.
- You may bring your own food & beverages into onsite camping, but you may not enter the festival with them. If you bring a full bar, you will have items confiscated upon arrival.
- No dumping
- No fires
- Make sure to have all safety systems in your RV checked and in working order prior to your arrival.