#DesertDaze2018 will take place in the valley of unbroken horizon, known as Moreno Beach at beautiful Lake Perris in Southern California. Located 1.5 hours SE of Los Angeles, nestled between the San Jacinto and San Bernardino Mountains.
Our new location is beautiful, expansive, and otherworldly, without a house or shopping center in sight. There’s a lake, a beach, swimming, an island, desert landscape, rolling hills, & mountain ranges in every direction. No sight of the outside world. Very much like being on another planet.
Lake Perris is currently undergoing a state-sponsored renewal process, on track to increase the lake volume by 40% come October. In addition to revitalizing the environment in and around the lake, the Park Rangers and staff have created a welcoming culture of positivity. It’s been a pleasure seeing them and working with them. We hope to do our part in making the park cleaner, better, and more sustainable for the local wildlife, as well as travelers from around the world.
NEW FOR 2018:
- Sunrise Set on Monday morning
- Large Sandy Beach, Lake, and Island
- Beach Club with shade, loungers, towel check, snacks and more.
- Sprawling Lawns
- Tons of Trees
- Tons of Seating
- Virtually No Dust
- Bikes OK
- Boat Rides Around the Lake and Island
- Tons of Paved Parking Lots close to the entrance of the festival
- Improved VIP parking experience: Lot 9 for VIP guests is right in front of the box office.
- Review our Site Map for further information.
Follow us for more:
- There are hundreds of vehicle camping spaces available with parking @ your site (some come with power and water hookups).
- Additionally, there’s plenty of room for thousands of tent campers in the “in between areas” which are beautiful grass lawns or soft earth. Parking for these spaces are located near the group campsites.
- RV camping spots come w/ Power and Water hookups
- FREE Real showers and Real Flushable Toilets throughout all campgrounds.
- Drinking Fountains throughout park and campgrounds
- BBQs / Firepits (Fires OK)
- Firewood for sale on site by Park Rangers
- Picnic Tables
- Dumping Station for Grey Water
The venue is conveniently located near hotels, air bnb’s, markets, gas stations, banks, mechanics, and virtually every kind of retail/services you can think of.
There will be three outdoor stages, including 1 large tent featuring live music, films, workshops, and other alternative programming, and a variety of accommodations available for the weekend.
- Moon Stage: The first of two main stages that alternate back and forth, located right near the water.
- Block Stage: The second of two main stages, located on a grassy knoll, near the Marketplace. Also a short walk from the Moon Stage.
- the Theater: Our 3rd stage will live inside a beautiful tent with amazing video screens + projection artists, located near the Canteen, the Square, and the Box Office. Also a short walk from the Moon Stage.
- Tent, Car, and RV Camping – Check out the camping info page for more information on the campgrounds and different types of camping.
- Stout Tent Rentals
We look forward to hosting you all once again for a magical weekend of music and camping at this beautiful location.