FOOD & MARKET
- Food trucks + booths will be located in both the main festival grounds and campgrounds. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply to be a food vendor at the festival.
- the Canteen, located near the Theater, will be the main food court with many options from around the world.
- the Square, located near the Box Office, will be a mixed food/craft vending area, modeled after the Christmas markets of Europe.
- the Restaurant will be a full service sit down dining experience underneath shady Pepper trees, with views of the Moon Stage, the lake, and the Island.
- the Marketplace, located near the Block Stage, will host local and international independent craft vendors.
- Bars will be located near both main stages, the Theater, and in all VIP lounges.
- Stories Books + Coffee will return in 2018 and feature an expanded program of literary readings (and amazing cold brew).
- There will be water refill stations throughout the festival and campgrounds. Please feel free to bring a canteen from home, but don’t worry, if you forget one we’ve got you covered. Official Desert Daze canteens will be available for purchase.
- Forgot chapstick? Need some wet wipes? A general store will be located in the campgrounds throughout the weekend.