Desert Daze is accessible to all guests with disabilities, and is dedicated to continuing to provide an awesome experience for all music lovers. If you need accessibility assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special requests.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. There are accessible pathways throughout the venue, parking lots, campgrounds, the vendor village, and all of the stages. The main festival area is mostly hardened dirt pathways. Most, if not all of the roads and walkways are even. There are slight inclines and declines throughout the venue, but the ground itself is well maintained and flat. Our ADA team can provide assistance if needed. To request assistance, please visit the Access Center located at First Aid near vendor row in the main grounds, as well as the main entrance. Or just grab a festival staff member closest to you to call our ADA team.
- Access Center @ First Aid: All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center located at First Aid, which will be located in the vendor row of the main grounds. Inquires can also be answered at the main entrance. Additionally these locations are the places to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as store medical equipment, get a drink of water, or just get some relief from the sun.
- ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- Parking: ADA parking will be available for patrons with a handicap placard and the applicable proof that that placard belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask parking staff upon entering the festival how to access these spaces. They are located near the entrance of the main parking lot and are closest to the entrance of the festival.
- Camping: For ADA patrons who are camping, there is a ADA parking lot within close proximity to the campgrounds and festival entrance and is located close to all activity areas/stages. Please present your camping pass, a handicap placard and paperwork upon entry and parking staff will direct you to the ADA spots near the campgrounds. For campers in RV’s please contact us in advance at email@example.com
- First Aid: We have one main First Aid location in the main grounds, one First Aid location in the campgrounds, and roaming EMT first aid on golf cart. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations. There will also be on site ambulance if needed. There will be signage posted and festival guides provided with a map showing the location of First Aid and other amenities.
- Service Animals: No pets are allowed within the festival. Service animals must be registered at the Access Center immediately upon entry to the site. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for protocol regarding service animals.
- Viewing Platform: We plan to have viewing platforms available at Desert Daze this year near our main stages. However, this is a low capacity event and sight lines are great throughout the venue. If you can not see the show because someone is blocking your view, please tell festival staff near you and they will find you a better spot!
In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about policies or our services please contact us.
Once onsite, if you have additional questions, feel free to stop by the Access Center to talk with Desert Daze ADA Compliance and First Aid teams.